New Society is a platform facilitating time slots for members of communities to share company and experiences
The diverse set up makes New Society a perfect partner for communities of any kind
What We Do
New Society is like between people – as it brings them together – and a bridge from the digital to the real world… a useful tool to find time slots of those who can give a bit of time and those who need company for whatever reason.
We facilitate Volunteering, Micro Volunteering and helpful favours – even at short notice – under the umbrella of an existing community.
New Society replaces manual processes with a fast, secure and intuitive digital service, so those keen to meet somebody can find community members / volunteers with a few taps on their phones.
New Society helps charities, housing associations, cooperatives and other organisations like neighbourhood initivatives that want to bring people together to simply share company or an experience, to talk and eventually to tackle loneliness and faciliate community actions.
New Society in Numbers
for the price of a cup of coffeee
of companies can be supported
slots per hour
Why You’ll Love Us
There has never been a better time to match lonely people with volunteers or those who want to give time to their community. Now New Society makes it easy…as organisations can use the service with their own data.
- Integrates with organisational data
- Fully encrypted data flow
- Entirely free for use for volunteers giving time and those in need for company
- Applicable for a vast range of use cases
- High focus on security
Clark R from The Red Cross
“A product so relevant for this time”
Dariusz, Save them
Dr R, PhD Sociology
Our Latest News and Favourite Quotes
- Robots to help in carehomesWe’ve been waiting for it but we haven’t expected such article for 2020: That Robots really can could helpContinue reading “Robots to help in carehomes”
- Such great initiative: Feeding the homelessIt fills me with joy and sadness at the same time when I see this project feeding the vulnerableContinue reading “Such great initiative: Feeding the homeless”
- Get up and do something (Barack Obama)“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good thingsContinue reading “Get up and do something (Barack Obama)”